Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One Year




Loved every guest at our wedding fully embracing the Greek Dances!




NICK AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR A YEAR

I can't believe this!!

I seriously have been so blessed by this man in my life!

I am blessed by his daily sacrifices, his love for others and myself, his determination,his patience with me and his hard work.

My friend Haley and I have gone through the Help Meet book by Debbie Pearl and I have enjoyed learning how to be a good wife and love my visionary man.

Nick and I went to Lincoln Nebraska this weekend to see the Gatlack kids and take Nyador back to her mom. We then dressed up and went to a cute part of town called the Haymarket and had Mexican dinner. We decided to have Mexican so we could pretend we were back in Mexico! It was soo fun!

I have been told your first year is always the toughest but I must say I have loved loved loved this past year so I am pumped to see how this next year will go!

-Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment