Tuesday, August 14, 2012

July

Im doing this backwards because I forgot about posting this! This happened before my trip home!

The beginning of July my Mom had planned on coming down to spend a long weekend with me! She was bringing my Grandma along with her! They came in on a Thursday and to my surprise my nieces popped out of the van! This is extra special to me because growing up I would always go with my Grandma and Grandpa down to Tennessee to visit my Aunt and Uncle. The road trips were always so fun and the time in Tennessee was always so great. I hate living away from my nieces and nephew because I feel like I miss out on so much stuff. However, I think back to my relationships with my Aunts and I felt just as close to my family in Tennessee as I did family in Michigan. It was just a treat to get to see them. So this was great, now it is a treat for them to come to Iowa!


We decided to use the weekend to make a Park Passport and hit up all of Des Moines great Parks! If there is one thing Des Moines has it is great parks!! We documented it and put our pictures into the passport to remember our time. Here are our pictures.....









LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF THE WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment