Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Jen and the kids come visit!

August came super fast and left super fast! Jennifer called me on August 20th and asked if her and her family could come visit that next week! She told me that was planning for her (a week in advance). I would take them if they told me they wanted to come tonight! This was super special to me because growing up, my family would go visit my Aunt Debbie in Tennessee at least two to three times a year and I remember how special those times were. Ideally, I would have lived in the same town as them to go on super fun dates every other day like we use to but I will take what I can get! So that next week they showed up, our week went as follows... 

Tuesday:
Chick-Fil-A
Hanging out at mall
I had school so nick took them out to dinner and a park that night    

Wednesday:
Chick-Fil-A
Living History Farms

Thursday:
I had to work so they hung out with me then went to see the birth place of John Wayne
Dinner at Outback (Jen and I love this place)

Friday:
They got up and left to go see where Walt Disney was raised in Missouri
They ate Chick-Fil-A

The point is we had alot of Chick-Fil-A. Here are some fun pictures of our time together!



















Maverick took the camera and this is what you get.....



Here is the Cobra dance Maverick taught us.....

Here is the Rattle snake he taught us.....




They left Friday and we went up north to Nicks moms lake house on Lake Tatonka in Minnesota!
Nicks Aunt Beth and family drove all the way from Florida to come for Labor Day! I love going to the Lake house because we do a whole bunch of nothing! This time my wonderful husband stopped at antique stores with me and we played Bingo with all the town folk on Saturday! One of my favorite things about being married is driving in a car and taking long rode trips with Nick! I don't care where we are going, what we are doing but we have a lot of fun together being stuck side by side for many hours! We had a ton of fun being able to spend some good quality time with his family playing games, eating and just hanging out! Here are some pictures of that weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment