Thursday, October 13, 2011

Second Half of Summer


Okay so like I said not good at blogging....

Two months later and here we are. After I am done blogging you will see why I have no time to blog. The month of July and August was one big blur, it was so wonderful though! I'll start off with my trip to New York with the family I nanny for. This was our second year in a row, and a five day trip. Ting takes me to help her out with the kids but loves to show me around the city so we both win! We stayed in a hotel about two miles away from her family. She has a huge Laotian/Thai family, that are so welcoming and loving. Friday we went to the Empire State building, Saturday we went to a family BBQ in upstate New York. That Monday we went to China Town, Little Italy, Time Square, and walked around SOHO to shop and have lunch! Ting's neices Isabella, Angel and Joslyn wanted me to   be a client in their beauty shop so of course I did. My nails and hair turned out beautiful, here are some pictures from that trip...






My boss asked me if I wanted to fly to Michigan or back to Iowa, of course I could never refuse a trip home! I then spent a week in Michigan, it was such a great time because I had nothing on the agenda. The only thing was my sister was due two weeks from the day I came in so I prayed my butt off to be able to meet my new niece! The Lord answered that prayer and she was born that Thursday with three days left in my trip to be able to love on her! Ruby Sue Combs, was happy and healthy and eager to meet all of us. The other great part of her coming while I was there is I could help out as much as possible with the other three! I took the Mega Bus to Chicago that Sunday to be picked up by my husband and spend the day with him in the city. Nick picked me up and handed me a big box (a week before my birthday) and I opened it to find a "I love Coke-Cola" shirt. I acted super pumped about my birthday present to open the shirt up and find a new IPHONE 4. For those of you who really know me I have never had a nice phone. I usually acquire phones from my little cousin Chelseas friends old ones. (I am Cheap) So this was such a wonderful sight for me, I totally appreciate my husband!!! After my present we went to a yummy Greek restaurant and walked around town! It was a great day date! Here are some pictures of my new neice!


Okay so that was just the first three weeks in July, I will have to finish July in another post! I dont want to make these into books, but my life for two months was just really busy!!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment