Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Easter









My family all lives in Michigan and Nick only has a Mom and Step Dad that live here in Des Moines. So we had our extended family over, Chadare, Nylat and Nywiech and Nydwell. We started of on Sat with a visit to the Easter bunny, then to dinner at Macaroni Grill and then to church! We made a quick stop at a friends house and then went home at eleven at night and decorated Easter eggs with Disney Princess stickers. The Easter bunny visited our house that night because we had four great little girls stay the night! He hid their Easter eggs and their Easter baskets were waiting on the kitchen table for them. They woke up and were so excited to see that the Easter bunny stopped their. They had asked me the night before if the Easter bunny comes to my house because he doesn’t stop at their house.
We had a wonderful Breakfast together and then while I cleaned up Nick and the girls colored our driveway with the Easter Egg sidewalk chalk!! My driveway looks so beautiful with all of the artwork! (When I was young I was never able to color our driveway because my dad didn’t like it….I think that is a form of child abuse…ha) We finished out our time with them by watching Shrek four, Nick and my favorite movie!
We hope you had a wonderful Easter as well! We miss all of our family and friends in Michigan, Tennessee, Florida and Greece!!

No comments:

Post a Comment