Wednesday, July 20, 2011




I have so many things to blog about I dont even know where to begin! Nick and I have finally put everything away at our house and are finally able to enjoy it..FINALLY! Having Nick move in and bring everything from his apartment and then me moving in after we got married and bringing everything of mine from Iowa and then my stuff that was still in Michigan and finding a place for it was a big task! On top of that our wedding gifts, we were so blessed by our family and friends there wasnt much we needed to get after the wedding! Here are a few pictures from our house, now we havent got to the decorating stage yet so bare with us!! Next few post I will be sharing my sweet time in Michigan in June and then New York and another great time in Michigan when I was able to welcome a new neice into our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment